“The picture of what I look in my head is completely different than what look like in the pictures”
Losing weight can be a frustrating journey that is not always accomplished by cutting down calories or exercising for certain hours each day.
Growing up, I thought I wouldn’t have a problem with my body’s appearance (because of how active I used to be). Now, 25 pounds heavier, I have experienced the five stages of grirf: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and, finally, acceptance.
I might not go back to the weight that I once had, but, I refuse to give up on this journey that I have started: one of a healthy lifestyle (physically, mentally and spiritually).
They reason why I love blogging so much is because I enjoy sharing my experiences. Nothing is new under the sun. We are put into this world to help eachother; our difference might get in the way, but, that shouldn’t stop us from reaching out to one another for support and motivation.
If you are having weight loss discouragement, here are some words of encouragement (I found some online and others I received from my wonderful friends and my awesome husband):
– Weight loss is 90% mentally and 10% physical (once you control your mind you can conquer your body; detox your mind from negative thoughts)
– It’s in your head, you have to accept it and work with what you have while working towards your dream body.
– Stay consistant with what you have been doing to achieve your goal (results won’t come over night).
– Every step is a progress (it add-ups in the end)
– Focus on the features you want to highlight.
– Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.
– We all have those days! Own it, baby! Dress for the body you have.
– The scale is just numbers; the numbers don’t define you.
– You’re still beautiful and wonderfully made.
– You are not alone (Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you).
Source : This image is not the property of this page. If you are the creator or owner of this image and would like it removed, feel encouraged to contact this page.